“I understand the GI tract better than any other organ system, and I like doing medical procedures. Gastroenterology offers a great blend of office visits and procedures.
“My philosophy of care is ‘First do no harm.’ Beyond that, I would characterize myself as very professional and open with patients during their visits with me. I like to get my patients involved to the point where they feel empowered in every aspect of their care. My goal is to answer any question they come to me with and to help them understand or cope with those GI issues that cannot be cured but must be managed in order to improve the patient’s quality of life.”
In her free time, Dr. Krishnamurthy enjoys reading literature and hiking.
- Medical Education: Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Utah Hospital
- Board-Certified: Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- Special Interests: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Colon Cancer Prevention, GERD
- Hospital Affiliations: St. Mark's Hospital, Wasatch Endoscopy Center, Riverton Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Lone Peak Surgery Center, Alta View Hospital, Mountain Point Medical Center, Draper office located in the Foothill Family Clinic.