“I love this specialty and looking after patients with gastrointestinal problems. I enjoy the combination of seeing patients and the ability to do endoscopic procedures to provide solutions to maximize their care. My goal is to provide the best possible care in a compassionate manner.
“I hope to give my patients as much information as they need to make decisions about their care, including an accurate diagnosis and effective treatments to help minimize their illness and provide excellent outcomes. I am a caring and compassionate person, and I enjoy listening to my patients’ concerns and answering their questions.”
In his free time, Dr. Fenton enjoys photography and golf.
- Medical Education: The University of the West Indies
- Residency: University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Emory University School of Medicine
- Board-Certified: Gastroenterology
- Special Interests: Hepatology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Esophageal Disorders
- Hospital Affiliations: Riverton Hospital, Intermountain Medical Center, Mountain West Endoscopy Center, Lakeview Hospital