“Gastroenterology is a field of medicine I have been able to immerse myself into. It is a field that is ever changing with technology. I enjoy working with my patients in offering multiple options regarding their care. It is a field in which I am able to truly affect my patients’ lives both short term and long term. Developing a plan involving the patient is an effective approach in the patient’s treatment outcome. I am someone who believes that it is my job to educate the patient and let them make an empowered decision about their care.
I enjoy performing upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, and ERCPs. I like to offer additional options to my patients such as high resolution esophageal manometry, pH testing, and video capsule endoscopy.”
In his free time Dr. Miller enjoys spending time with his family, camping, movies, and wheel thrown pottery.
- Medical Education: AT Still University – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Touro University Education Consortium – VHMC medical system
- Gastroenterology Fellowship: Touro University Education Consortium – VHMC medical system
- Special Interests: Inflammatory bowel disease, biliary disorders, hepatology, and disorders of the esophagus.
- Board-Certified: Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible: Gastroenterology