Do you feel embarrassed talking about and getting help for your GI problem? End the embarrassment and suffering. Come to Utah Gastroenterology because we care about you. We completely understand the sensitive and delicate nature of your condition.
With over 20 experienced, board-certified digestive health specialists, Utah Gastroenterology is the first choice for comprehensive, compassionate and personalized digestive healthcare. Speak with us regarding your GI problems. We’re here to help you.
Our staff is always ready to help with you scheduling, insurance or anything else you may need during your time with us. We will take extra care to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions and thoroughly explain your condition and treatment options. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 801-944-3199 or you can use our online Request an Appointment form.
If at any time you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us. We will be glad to reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time. We greatly appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to seeing you.
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Completed patient registration form
- Photo I.D.
- Medical history form and pertinent past medical records from your primary-care physician or previous physician (if applicable)
- Referral documents from your primary -re physician (if applicable)
- Recent blood work and/or X-ray reports
- Current billing and insurance information
If medical records are to be sent by your referring physician(s), please call us to verify that we have received them prior to your visit.
New Patient Forms:
If you have made your initial appointment, you can preregister by clicking on the links below to download our New Patient Forms. Please print and complete the forms prior to your arrival. This will help to speed up the new patient registration process.
- Patient History Form - Clinic
- MWEC Patient History
- MWEC Medreconciliation: Spanish
- MWEC Medication Reconciliation
- MWEC Patient Rights
- Lakeview/Bountiful Patient History
- Lakeview Endoscopy Patient Rights
- St. George Patient Medical History
- St. George Medication Form
- St. George Financial Policy
- SGEC Patient Rights
- Patient Rights Form (PDF)
- Patient Record Release Form
We accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify whether or not we are participating with a particular insurance company.
Billing and Financial Responsibility:
Please call our office if you have any questions regarding an invoice and we will be happy to assist you.
Look forward to attentive, complete care for your GI problems. Get in touch with us at 801-944-3199 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, you can use our online Request an Appointment form to book your preferred consultation time with a GI doctor. We welcome patients from Draper, Riverton, St. George, West Jordan, Cottonwood, Millcreek, Murray, Sandy, Salt Lake City and Bountiful.