“During my internal medicine training, I worked with two of the best physicians I have ever met and they were gastroenterologists. That experience shaped my interest from then on. I enjoy the use of endoscopy to accurately visualize and diagnose patients’ conditions.
“I like to spend the most time with them at the initial visit. That starts the diagnostic process and sets the tone for how we are going to interact over the next visits or endoscopic procedures. I hope to give my patients an understanding that their problems have been heard and that I will create a treatment plan designed to help them.”
In his free time, Dr. Siddoway is involved with his family, especially his grandchildren, travel and music.
- Medical Education: George Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Tripler Army Medical Center
- Gastroenterology Fellowship: William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Board-Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Special Interests: Liver Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Hospital Affiliations: St. George Endoscopy Center, Cedar City Hospital, Dixie Regional Medical Center